Musandam Dibba Oman
Description Of Musandam Tour
Be enticed by the calm and clear waters of Musandam. Get aboard a traditional Arabic dhow, with comfortable seating and lots of activities to keep you entertained. Cruising through the Fjords of Musandam, Strait of Hormuz and the coast line of Dibba, enjoy a lavish buffet lunch, coupled with refreshments. Enjoy the scenery of this picturesque landscape away from the hustle bustle of the city. Dolphins may also be spotted occasionally.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Today to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
Tour Company Description:
Starting with an early morning from the hotel / residence in Dubai, we proceed toward the immigration check point where each individuals travel documents are checked by the inspectors. We then head towards our Dhow docked a few minutes away from the check point. Upon completion of the boarding procedure, our traditional 2 deck dhow sets sail towards the Sandy Beach in Musandam. On the course of this journey you may also be able to spot dolphins or enjoy the sights of them swimming along the dhow. Fresh fruits are served aboard along with water and soft drinks. Wearing the life jackets provided is strongly recommended. After enjoying the sights along the way the boat docks at the short distance from the beach. Then begins the speed boat tour, which allows you to visit a popular cave in the area. Guests are then dropped to the beach where they can enjoy the sun or choose to snorkel. Guests may also choose to return to the boat and use the one line fishing equipment available aboard the dhow. Once back from the beach, the lunch buffet is displayed aboard the dhow. We then set sail towards the dock and return to your hotel / residence.
The Musandam - Dibba trip and its activities are dependent on sea / weather conditions.
Trips may be rescheduled with / without prior notice due to such reasons
All guests are required to carry original passports on the day of this excursion as passports are mandatory and other forms of ID's would not be accepted (including Emirates ID's)
All guests are required to email their passport copies 72 hours prior to the excursion and the tour will be subject to approval from the check point
Guests are requested to carry their swim wear, towels, sun lotion, a change of clothes etc.
- Pick Up
- Permission formalities for crossing the check point
- Dhow cruising (for 6 hours approx.)
- Site- Seeing in a speed boat
- International Buffet lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Tea, coffee and fruits.
- Provision of Snorkeling equipments, life- jackets and one- line fishing equipments
- Dolphins are also spotted in Musandam peninsula, seasonally.
- Drop off
- Pick Up Time:7:00 Hrs - 7:30 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 19:00 Hrs - 19:30 Hrs
- Duration: 12:00 Hrs
Days of Operation: Daily
Terms And Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons
- For bookings below the minimum number of persons, please contact us before proceeding with the booking
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Casual clothing is recommended
- Please carry swimwear and other requirements