RED DUNES DESERT SAFARI
Big Red, known by the locals as Al Hamar, is one of the most popular places to go Dune Bashing in Dubai. It stands 300 feet high, making riding Dune Bashing there a thrilling, unique experience. You’ll be wondering how the 4X4 you’re in does not tip over as it makes it way up the dune. But don’t worry; you’re perfectly safe in the hands of an expert driver who has plenty of experience Dune Bashing.
Our Desert Safari Dubai Package offers you everything you need to enjoy Dune Bashing in this popular tourist destination. The fun starts when you are picked up by a 4X4 Land Cruiser and taken to the site where you will have your big adventure. TheDesert Safari takes place in the late afternoon in order to avoid the hottest part of the day for the comfort of participants. Options such as Sand Boarding and Quad Biking are also available upon request. When the sun goes down, there is a photo opportunity to have your picture taken beside the dune, with the Dubai Desert sunset as a spectacular backdrop.
But Dune Bashing is not the only activity you will enjoy in our Desert Safari. Afterwards, you will be taken to our desert camp, where you will be served a delicious buffet supper with barbecue and other international dishes. Unlimited coffee and tea is included and soft drinks and cold water are also available. Once you’re done, there are other activities you can enjoy, such as a henna tattoo session and photo session while dressed in traditional Arab garb. You can also request camel riding so that you can experience a ride on the back of this ship of the desert. And at the end of your desert adventure, we will take you back to your hotel.
Things to Remember
Tour Program / Red Dune Desert Safari Tour included:
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
- Pick up from your Hotel - Location - Residence i Dubai & Sharjah
- Pick up by: 4x4 Land Cruisers for the Adventure safari & Camp
- Convoy and deflate the tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
- 45 Minutes Desert Dune Bashing at Lehbab Desert (Fanous of it Red Dunes) by Safari License Professional Driver
Serving Alcohol and Entertainment shows are restricted during the holy month of Ramadan from 18th June - 16 July 2015.
- Pick up and Drop Off from various locations in Dubai
- Dune Bashing Session
- Short Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Opportunity of Sunset Photography (subject to weather conditions)
- Welcome Arabic Tea / Coffee with dates
- Arabic Costumes for photographs
- Henna Painting
- Hubbly Bubbly / Sheesha
- Belly Dance
- Tanoora Dance (Traditional Folk Dance)
- Delicious live BBQ dinner made at the camp site
- Continental Buffet
- Arabic sweets and fresh fruits
- Pick Up Time:15:30 Hrs - 16:00 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 21:30 Hrs - 22:00 Hrs
- Duration: 6:00 Hrs
Days of Operation: Daily
Terms And Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 1 person.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended