ABU DHABI CITY TOUR
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, the largest emirate of United Arab Emirates. The prominent attractions of the tour of UAE capital include sights of the evolving skyline to sandy shores and iconic buildings. The Abu Dhabi is a glimpse of Abu Dhabi’s lifestyle and a genuine indulgence for the tourist. During this short yet satisfactory tour you will be taken to Corniche, Heritage Village, Marina Mall, Viewing the Emirates Palace & Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Do not miss out the chance to go sightseeing in the beautiful capital of stunning landmarks and archeological sites.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Today to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
Tour Company Description:
Your tour begins in Dubai we pick up from our designated locations / Hotels. As you head out on the one and a half hour drive towards Abu Dhabi you will see the huge Jebel Ali Port( the largest man made port ). The first stop on the way into the city is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most magnificent mosques in the world to allow access to Non - Muslims. The journey continues to the heart of city, driving through the Emirates Palace, continuing to Abu Dhabi Corniche which has children’s play areas, cafes, restaurants and much more. From there on you drive to the Heritage Village giving you an insight into the rich culture and heritage of the nation. The tour concludes at the Abu Dhabi Marina mall, home to many luxury brands and numerous food outlets. Finally we pass by the Yas Island, home to the popular Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Water World, Ferrari World and the Yas Mall.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include hotel transfers and water. All the activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate and respectful clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change based on the pickup locations.
- Pick up from our various locations in Dubai
- Passing through the Sheikh Zayed Road
- Passing by Jebel Ali Port
- Grand Mosque
- Passing through the ADNEC Tower
- Emirates Palace Hotel View
- Presidential Palace View
- Break Water
- Heritage Village
- Marina Mall
- Abu Dhabi Corniche View
- Dates Market
- Yas Island View
- Ferrari World Theme Park View
- Yas Water World View
- Drop Off to Dubai
- Food and Beverages
- Entry to Hotels / Palaces
- Pick Up Time:9:00 Hrs - 9:30 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 14:00 Hrs - 14:30 Hrs
- Duration: 6:00 Hrs
Days of Operation: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
Terms And Conditions
- On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain close to visitors.
- The company will not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be made incase of such situations.
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
- Please contact us incase you may wish to book for less than 2 persons.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on an SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended
Note for guests intending to visit the Grand Mosque
- Guests planning to visit the Abu Dhabi Mosque need to be dressed conservatively / will be provided common gowns and a veil to cover your head at the mosque subject to availability.
- No (transparent) see through clothing
- No shorts and skirts
- No clothing with profanity
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear