Description Of Rustar Cruise
Enjoy your dinner at the largest floating dinner dhow in the world, where 400 people can dine at a time. With a Red carpet welcome with Arabic Coffee and Tea welcoming you in a 3 deck facility. Live Singing, Tanoora Show, Dancing Horse Show and Henna will keep you entertained through the evening. It is all about the novel experience on the one and only rustic Arabian Environment amid the modern facilities, the royal treatment, and fascinating interior and purely delicious five star food.
Tour Company Description:
The evening begins with a pickup from our various designated locations / Hotels in Dubai. Upon reaching the creek you will then proceed to board the magnificent boat where a welcome drink is served. The cruise sets sail at 9:00 pm and cruises until 11:00 pm, while cruising you will see a mix of modern landmarks and historic sights like the British Embassy, Maktoum Bridge, Dubai Court, The floating Bridge, Dhow Wharfage, The Old Souk/Spice Souk, Heritage Village, Sheik Saeed house, Grand Mosque and The Old Boat Port. While having a romantic dinner you can enjoy the entertainment shows aboard such as the Tanoora show, Live Dancing Horse Show. After enjoying a sumptuous dinner and soaking in the sights of the creek, our chauffeur will take you back to the pickup location.
Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate smart casuals
- Prices reflected are per person
Serving Alcohol and Entertainment shows are restricted during the holy month of Ramadan from 18th June - 16 July 2015.
- Pick up and drop off within Dubai
- Welcome Drink
- Special Lighting
- Unlimited Soft Drinks/tea/coffee and mineral water
- Continental and Arabic buffet dinner
- Soft Music
- Entertainment Shows
- Pick Up Time:20:00 Hrs - 20:30 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 23:30 Hrs - 0:00 Hrs
- Duration: 3:30 Hrs
Days of Operation: Daily
Terms And Conditions
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 1 person.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Season appropriate smart casuals are advised