Burj Khalifa Top
Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck at the Burj Khalifa in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 meters per second, stopping at the 124th Floor of this magnificent structure. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean. By night, sparkling lights and stars compete for your attention.
Tour Company Description:
The entrance to the structure is through the Dubai Mall which is located alongside the Burj Khalifa. As you make your way to and from the elevator, you will find lots of interesting information about the building and the rich heritage of the U.A.E. Once at the top, you will be able to enjoy an unobstructed 360-degree view of Dubai.
- Passes to visit the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck on the 124th floor
Terms And Conditions
- Booking Confirmation can be redeemed for a Date and Time ticket from the Will Call counter located at the reception of At the Top, Burj Khalifa.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time. Booking Confirmation(s) and / or Ticket(s) can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever, whether before or after the Ticket(s) expiry. Lost, damaged and / or stolen Ticket(s) cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) holder(s) should arrive 15 minutes prior to the entry time shown on the Ticket(s).
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit to: At the Top. No food or beverages are allowed At the Top.
- Arabian tourz reserves the right to amend, vary or otherwise change the entry timings of At the Top. In such an event, Arabian Tourz shall alter the Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) for other timings.
- Ticket(s) prices may be varied at any time and no decrease in price shall entitle the Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) holder to any refund.
- Emaar is not responsible for inclement weather conditions affecting visibility.
- Comfortable Casual Clothing is advised for this excursion